Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Welcome


If you are reading my blog, then that can only mean one thing... we have at least one thing in common, we love food. Respectfully, I enjoy food, from cooking to dinning out, for the most part I love the taste, the aroma, and the ability to within seconds dissect a forkful in my mouth. I invite you to further explore with me all of what Connecticut has to offer in terms of food. Once in a while I will surprise you with taste from around the world.

1 comment:

td0621 said...

Hi Jackie, here's my comments regarding the Dish...

I think it’s a good place for lunch and drinks but for dinner, I wasn’t impressed.

I thought that the presentation was lacking. The Chef should have had arugula, spinach or some type of Julianne style vegetables underneath the Salmon, scallops and any other entrée that did not come with a side. It was just the bare naked plate?!@

I’ve been to a few Hartford Downtown area restaurants and they seem to miss the mark in terms of flavor, style and presentationL. However, restaurants in the South end, West end, North end and West Hartford Center seemed to be better.

Teresa
td0621@yahoo.com